NYC Mission Trip
Friday-Wednesday, Dec. 1-6, 2017, $1350
Cost includes: airfare, breakfasts, tickets to Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular and Music Hall tour, and 9/11 memorial with tour.
The church at work:
Our mission work partners us with the Seafarer’s International House just a block away from Union Square in lower Manhattan. Through their “City Service” program, we will get a taste of urban ministry by volunteering at a soup kitchen and meal delivery programs.
The church at play:
We will have free time to enjoy and explore all that New York City has to offer, especially at Christmastime. Planned activities include:
- Radio City Music Hall’s Christmas Spectacular and a tour of Radio City Music Hall
- A tour of the 9/11 Memorial and Museum
- Worship Sunday at the Brooklyn Tabernacle
- Staten Island Ferry cruise by the Statue of Liberty
- Time to take in Broadway show(s)
Please prayerfully consider coming on this amazing trip. Connect with God through service, play, and fellowship with other amazing women!
*You must be able to stand for long periods of time and walk long distances.
*Space limited to first 12 women who sign up
Led by Pastor Laurie Neill, firstname.lastname@example.org
Application found below