How will you join the Revival?
- Maybe you are being REnewed in God’s Spirit.
- Maybe you are being REsuscitated in your practice of prayer.
- Maybe you are being REinvigorated in your understanding of what God is doing and what God wants to do in and through you.
- Maybe your sense of Christian fellowship is being REvitalized.
- Maybe, just maybe, God is breathing a whole new life into you!
To REvive means to awaken, REstore, and bring back to life. Throughout the biblical narrative, and within the wider Christian experience, there have been revivals with intense experiences of God. These revivals changed life and often changed the course of history. Moreover, these revivals were coupled with God’s Spirit along with a practice for living daily life with Jesus. Revival isn’t just an event—it is a way of life!
You are invited to partake in Revive at First Lutheran Church. We look forward to witnessing a REsurgence and REnewal in the church and in our hearts.
September Firestarter Events
Face to Face Text Studies - Thursdays beg. Sept. 9 on flcfargo.org and facebook
RALLY SUNDAY! - Sept. 12 at FLC!
Worship & Waffles - 8:30-11 a.m. in the Great Hall
Lunch Packing Service Opportunity - 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m. in the Great Hall
The Great Awakening: Bible Study - Wednesdays from Sept. 15 - Oct. 6 at 11 a.m. or 7 p.m. in the Adult Ed room
Practices of Prayer - Thursdays beg. Sept. 16 - Nov. 18 at 12 noon in the Luther Room
Revival Prayer Marathon/Walk - Sunday, Sept. 19 from 2-4 p.m., meet at FLC