*Full-time now available!
Download Application (PDF - fill out digitally or print and scan)
Position Purpose: Responsible in caring for the building and the physical appearance of First Lutheran Church through cleaning and general maintenance.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping restroom cleaning, waste removal etc.)
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects.
- Assists with set up and take down of tables and chairs and seasonal décor.
- Monitor building safety and security assuring doors are locked in accordance with building schedule.
- Perform general grounds maintenance (weeding, mowing, shoveling, deicing sidewalks etc.)
Required Skills and Abilities
- Custodial experience. Able to work under deadlines
- Good physical condition and strength
- Committed to the mission and values of First Lutheran Church.
- Able to work collaboratively and be a team player.
Please send application to:
Pastor Marty Tollefson
Disclaimer: All above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.